2011年9月2日星期五

holiday

By way, my friends


















Recently school holiday one week. My dad bring us to melaka.
Every time my dad always bring us to the same place, that is all the nice and delicious food where the places are famous.
My friend ttzzee xsian also follow us went to melaka.
The most disappointed thing i had met that is i had never eat what i really i want to eat.
Nevertheless, the places are traffic jam, oh my goodness.
The first night, my other fren are came to melaka as well.
They purposely come here is for enjoy the club here.haha.
Finally, we 6am only reach hotel and we fall slept.
went back to KL at 6am as well.
unfornately the next day, i was slept until 5pm! That was wasted my time man! after I woke up, we ate den we go swim.
After swim, we feel boring at hotel.
We thought want to go out for just have walk, suddenly my fren sae want to go club again.
We do not think much, then we move our step into the club.haha.
I felt that we 3 are farking brave.
We just dare to go without thought! haha.
But then it was really boring, because 2days long also go to club.
Thus, it was really tired.
But tonight, we went back early then we slept.
The next day we pack and went home.

没有评论:

发表评论