2011年6月11日星期六

Ne-Yo - One In A Million

Jet setter
Go getter
Nothing better
Call me Mr. been there done that
Top model chick to your every day hood rat
Less than all but more than a few
But i've never met one like you

Been all over the world
Done a little bit of everything
Little bit of everywhere
With a little bit of everyone
But all the girls i've been with
Things i've seen and taste ...

Baby I can be in love
But i just don't know(don't know)
Baby one thing is for certain
Whatever you do it's working
All the girls don't matter
In your presence can't do what you do
There's a million girls around but i don't see noone but you

Girl you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And i'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this

You're not a regular girl
You don't give a damn about your look
Talking about I can't do it for you
But you can do it for y

没有评论:

发表评论